TWRP 3.2.1-0 & ROOT FOR INFINIX HOT 4 PRO - X556 (MT6737M)
TWRP 3.2.1-0 is an update on the previous version of TWRP 3.1.1-0 bringing better compatibility for Android Oreo.
The full changelog is as below:
- Minui fixes (cryptomilk)
- Better android-8.0 compatibility in ROM trees (Dees_Troy)
- Fix missing library in android-8.0 (nkk71)
- Fix inconsistent SDCard naming (DevUt)
- Default to TWRP restore instead of adb backup restore to fix restore on fresh TWRP boot (jlask)
AndroidHQ254 has ported this new version of the recovery to the Infinix HOT 4 Pro alias X556 running on Nougat XOS skin with 3.18.35+ kernel. You can use this recovery to root your X556, make nandroid backup on top of flashing custom Roms from your favourite developer.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
TWRP 3.2.1-0 X556N
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on "build number" 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the "usb debugging" checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
INSTALLATION GUIDE - ROOTING:
1. Download the file from the link above and extract
2. Launch Sp Flash Tool and load the scatter in the extracted folder
3. Click download button on flash tool and connect your Hot 4 Pro while switched off
4. Boot into recovery when flashing is done - Use Power Key + Volume Up
5. In recovery flash supersu or magisk to obtain root on your device
6. Reboot after you are done
Note: Make sure you flash magisk or SuperSU immediately after flashing twrp